- How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
- Which hindrance of trade does insurance remove and how?
- Which hindrance of trade is removed by advertising?
- What removes the hindrance of finance?
- What facilitates buying and selling of goods and services?
- Which of the following Cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade?
- Which removes the hindrance of person?
- What is hindrance of trade?
- Which auxiliary to trade removes the hindrance of risk?
How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
TransportTransport removes place hindrance.
Goods may be produced atplaces where they are in less demand.
These goods are to be taken tothe place of consumption with the help of transport facilities we cancreate ‘place utility’ in goods.
A producer can produce goods on any scale,according to the demand..
Which hindrance of trade does insurance remove and how?
In foreign trade, payments are arranged by commercial banks on behalf of importers and exporters. (c) Insurance The risk of loss or damage to the factory building, machinery, furniture, goods held in stock or goods in course of transport due to theft, fire, accidents, etc is removed by insurance of goods.
Which hindrance of trade is removed by advertising?
Removal of Obstacles or Hindrance of Trade: It is removed by advertising. Transportation removes the hindrance of place. Storage and warehousing activities remove the hindrance of time.
What removes the hindrance of finance?
Answer: there are many institution which provides finance. banks, financial institutions, etc. … this remove hindrance of finance.
What facilitates buying and selling of goods and services?
The ‘buying and selling of goods’ are termed as trading. The activities that help with the buying and selling of goods are termed as auxiliaries of trade. Explanation: … The different auxiliaries of trading are Transport and communication, banking and finance capital, insurance, warehousing, and advertising.
Which of the following Cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade?
mining cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade.
Which removes the hindrance of person?
(i) Hindrance of person refers to the problem of contact between producers and consumers commerce removes. This hindrance is removed by trade. (ii) Hindrance of place refers to the problem of distribution of goods at distant places without loss. Commerce removes this hindrance by transportation.
What is hindrance of trade?
1. Hindrances of exchange: Hindrance of exchange is overcome by trade. Trade is an integral part of commerce. It simply refers to sale, transfer or exchange of goods and services. … Hindrance of risk: hindrance of risk of damage/loss of goods in transit in warehouse can be solved by insurance.
Which auxiliary to trade removes the hindrance of risk?
Advertising makes it possible for producers and traders to inform consumers about the goods and services available in the market. Hence, commerce is said to consist of activities of removing the hindrances of persons, place, time, risk, finance and information in the process of exchange of goods and services.